- I will send previews of the piece for each “phase” (sketch, lineart, colors). Major changes can only be made until the lineart phase (included), only small changes can be made after that.
- I only ask for payment once the client approves the sketch.
- 50% refunds are possible until the lineart phase (included), except for chibis, which are unrefundable.
- Unless previously agreed on, commissions are for the client’s personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Finished pieces will be used for my portfolio and posted online, unless the client wishes for it to be anonymous.
- Payment can be made through both Paypal or Debit/Credit card. Other means can be discussed.
I am fine with drawing pretty much anything, except for : gore, erotic/pornographic depictions of real people (fictional characters are fine), and complex backgrounds.
If you have questions about my rules, don’t be afraid to contact me, and I will answer any questions you might have!
Note : I will never, EVER sell my art as NFTs. Never.
Prices vary depending on style, size, and number of characters drawn. Listed below are the base prices for a single character. Note that any additional character is always half-off!